Production Process of Luvme Bamboo:
To download our Why Bamboo fact sheet click here
TWEED HEADS SOUTH NSW 2486
Kendall Seddon CEO & Co-Founder Luvme
Tel: 07 5590 5429 | 0407 66 85 66
You're welcome to pick up your order from our warehouse. Just select 'pickup' at checkout, and text or ring Tracy our office manager to organise a day and time to pick up.
Pickup times are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Reusable Menstrual Cup Medium-Heavy Flow
- Eco Friendly and Can Last For Many Years
- Can be Worn for Up to 12 Hours
- Easy to Clean and Travel With
Lunette Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervival position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model 1: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not yet had sexual intercourse (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 1 is 41 mm by 47 mm in length. The stem measures 25 mm. The volume of the cup is 20 ml.
- Model 2: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow, are sexually active or have given birth (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 2 is 46 mm by 52 mm in length. The stem measures 20 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
Directions: Lunette is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid. When full, it is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted. It is cleaned and stored then reused during your next period. A detailed User Guide is enclosed in the box.Ingredients: Medical Grade Silicone