Luvme Bamboo Multifit All in One Cloth Nappies with Inserts // 10pack
Production Process of Luvme Bamboo:
To download our Why Bamboo fact sheet click here
TWEED HEADS SOUTH NSW 2486
Kendall Seddon CEO & Co-Founder Luvme
Tel: 07 5590 5429 | 0407 66 85 66
You're welcome to pick up your order from our warehouse. Just select 'pickup' at checkout, and text or ring Tracy our office manager to organise a day and time to pick up.
Pickup times are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cream / Off White Colour
- Cloth Nappy’s outshell is eco friendly waterproof; laminated polyester
and inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 2 layers: first layer is soft bamboo and second layers
are high absorbing microfiber.
that has 4 layers for better absorbency.
Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.