By: Kendall Seddon
Cadbury Cherry Ripe Mousse is a delicious do-ahead dessert for any time of year.
What you need:
- 2 x 52g bars CADBURY Cherry Ripe, very finely chopped
- 200g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 2 eggs, separated
- Toasted flaked coconut, for decorating
- PLACE 2/3 of the chopped Cherry Ripe in the base of small serving glasses.
- MELT the chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- WHISK the egg yolks into the chocolate, then fold in the cream. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Stir one third of the whites into the chocolate to loosen then fold in the remaining whites. Spoon into small serving glasses and chill until required. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Cherry Ripe and coconut just prior to serving.